POLMED makes provision for members, healthcare providers and third parties to lodge complaints and disputes in cases where unfavourable outcomes were received.
Here are the channels to use as a first step to lodging a complaint or disputing a ruling:
- Phone: 0860 765 633
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: 0860 104 114
- Post: Private Bag X16, Arcadia 0007
Alternatively, visit our Client Service Centre in your region.
If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome, put your dispute or complaint in writing and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The dispute will be processed within a minimum of five working days, depending on the complexity of the enquiry.
If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, you can lodge a complaint with the Council for Medical Schemes by using the following channels:
- Phone: 0861 123 267 (share call from a Telkom landline) or 012 431 0500
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: 012 431 0608 or 012 430 7644
- Post: Council for Medical Schemes, Private Bag X34, Hatfield 0028