Members who are registered on the DRM Programme and who have registered chronic medication will receive a Care Plan that contains authorised medical services such as consultations, blood tests and radiological tests related to the management of their conditions.
Claims data for chronic medication, consultations and hospital admissions is used to identify members who are eligible for registration to the Disease Risk Management Programme. Members may also contact the DRM Programme as soon as they have been diagnosed with a chronic condition, and request to be registered on the Programme.
Once registered, telephonic follow-ups take place to:
- provide health information and guidance to improve understanding and management of your condition
- assist in getting authorisation for appropriate healthcare services
- co-ordinate treatment with your treating doctor.
Click the link below for an overview of the DRM Programme and registration process
Registration to Disease Risk Management (DRM) Programme
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- Cervical and lumbar spinal conditions
- Mental health conditions: depression, bipolar mood disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and substance abuse
POLMED Disease Risk Management Programme
- Tel: 0860 765 633
- Fax: 0861 113 135
- Email: email@example.com