Claims data for chronic medication, consultations and hospital admissions is used to identify members who are eligible for automatic enrolment on the Programme.
Enrolment takes place automatically for identified members, but you may also contact the DRM Programme on the details provided below and request to be enrolled.
Once enrolled, telephonic follow-ups take place to:
- provide health information and guidance to improve understanding and management of your condition
- assist in getting authorisation for appropriate healthcare services
- co-ordinate treatment with your treating doctor.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- Cervical and lumbar spinal conditions
- Mental health conditions: depression, bipolar mood disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and substance abuse